We release ForgeJS version 0.9.3! What has changed since the last version?
- New: Add the onConfigLoadComplete event to the FORGE.Viewer.
- Fix: Multiple viewers on the same page is now possible as long as the history feature is disabled.
- Fix: Viewer.destroy crash has been fixed.
- Fix: beforeRender and afterRender callbacks are now functional on minified build.
- Fix: Camera limits are now properly assigned on scene change.
- New: Gamepad controllers support has been added.
- Fix: Omitone ambisonic library has been updated.
- Fix: Ambisonic resume/restart has been fixed.
- Fix: Canvas is now properly resized when browser is in WebVR emulation mode.
- New: Hotspot states are now handling the transform component.
- New: Hotspot states are now handling the sound component.
- New: Hotspot states are now handling the animation component.
- Fix: Animated hotspots are now properly destroyed.
- Fix: Hotspots don't need to be clicked twice on mobile.
- Fix: HotspotGeometry.SHAPE crash when there are less than three points. Add a default behavior.
- Fix: Director's cut bad synchronisation has been fixed.
- New: Add Shader pass support in json configuration for post processing.
- New: Gamepad monitor plugin to help the Gamepad debug.
- New: hotspots-states-sound sample to demonstrate the sound state change.
- New: hotspots-states-animation sample to demonstrate the animation state change.
- New: multiple-viewers sample to demonstrate the multiple viewers in the same page.
- New: gamepad-controls sample to test the GamepadController.